<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3063567756878218597?origin\x3dhttp://thegreyknight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Name:The Grey Knight
Age: 17
School: The World but mainly TP
Hates: everything i dislike
Likes: everything that i like
Hobbies:guitar, my games ,reading

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 : 8:00 PM
Prac 6 reflections

Today was extremely tiring and taxing. This is because the 10 page report was done last night and we all slept very late. However, I feel that it was worth it for me as I managed to finish 9/10 of my report. All thats left is a little fine tuning.

In class today, we did practical 6 which required us to evaluate a certain website that the search engines from practical 4 and 5 turned up. However, as my results were all unuseble, Miss Faridah allowed me to change my topic just for the evaluation. My topic for the evaluation of the website was "discuss the developments in cancer". I easily foun the website that i could use and it was http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/ .

During the lesson before we did the practical, I learnt many things on how to evaluate websites. Some of the areas that are considered when evaluating the website are the purpose of the website, the coverage tht the site has on the topic, the accuracy of the site and how current is the site and informaton presented.

I feel that this would be very useful in the future as I will be able to tell which websites are too breif or do not have sufficient authority on the topic. I will also be able to compare which websites are better for my research.

My Words
That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.
Craving For
Training, food, music

ChatterBox


Way Out
youtube
friendster
yuan jie
jesslyn
cheryl
pris
Roderick
joey
Kenneth
wasi
farah
zhi yong
Yi ling
tp
janell

Rewind Back
March 2008 June 2008 July 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009

Credits

Killing The Name . ImageShack . AdobePhotoShop . AdobeImageReady